Most of the following topics can be given as a stand-alone talk, in a workshop, or at a retreat. If you don’t see something you’re looking for, let me know. I love to work with you to make your retreat shine!
Unlocking the Secret to Contentment
Is contentment even possible, and if so, what does it look like and how do we obtain it? This talk will help you:
- Discover what true contentment looks like and how to experience it in your life,
- Eliminate things that steal our joy, and
- Learn a simple and easy-to-implement tool on how to become grateful
Dare to NOT Compare
We all know there’s only one of us, but do we have the courage to live as if we’re the only one put here to do the specific things we’ve been given the abilities to do? Do we believe what we do matters, even if it feels insignificant? Can we be bold enough to embrace who God created us to be rather than wishing we were more like someone else?
Are we brave enough to Dare to NOT Compare?
Chances are, you get anxious sometimes. Or all the time. Maybe you feel guilty about it or embarrassed. Do you think God won’t love you if you’re anxious? Do you try to trust Him, but still find your heart racing?
You aren’t alone.
And you don’t have to be.
Dress to Impress: God-Style Fashion
Would you believe the Bible tells us to wear binoculars, a towel, a soft sweater, a broken watch, and a robe while holding a mug and a stuffed animal? Okay, maybe not exactly in those terms, but the Godly attire described in Colossians 3:12-14 can be likened to all of the above. By donning this wardrobe, women have:
- Become more peaceful
- Found greater satisfaction in relationships
- Increased their patience with their kids and loved-ones
Preserving Our First Love
Forsake: to leave, disregard or neglect. This is what the church in Ephesus did to God–and He held it against them! How can we prevent the same from happening in our lives? Stacy offers four practical tips to:
- Safeguard and deepen our love and devotion to the Almighty
- Protect us from the temptation to neglect God’s role in our lives
- Increase our awareness of God’s jealousy and ensure we remove anything that competes for His affection
Discovering Humility Through Adversity
Have tough times, deception or betrayal left you with your fists drawn or ready to strike back? Stacy has. She shares some of her testimony, while equipping women to:
- Hope again
- Allow others into their pain
- Love those who hurt them
Victim or Victor: Keeping Past Difficulties from Negatively Defining You
Unforgiveness and bitterness can paralyze and cripple. Stacy provides ways to help us overcome these and other obstacles while claiming the gift of abundant life.
For Businesses and Corporations
Increasing Workplace Morale and Productivity
A Gallup Poll revealed that 65% of employees don’t feel appreciated at work. This leads to lower productivity rates, low-morale, and high employee turnover. Rather than fueling a fear-based culture, gratitude in the workplace alleviates all of the above symptoms. It also improves employees’ health (and therefore reducing sick time) and increases productivity. But is it really possible to cultivate gratitude in your workplace, regardless of your position? Stacy provides practical and easy-to-implement tools that will equip you to become the catalyst of change.
Contentment on Your Writing Journey
Will we only be happy once we create a website, get a book published or become a bestseller? Is it possible to find contentment despite rejections, disappointment and long periods of waiting? The answer is a resounding yes! Find out how.
There is a reason why God commands us to remain sexually pure (and it isn’t just to take our fun away). God’s purposes for purity will blow your socks off.
The Silence of God (Christmas)
400 long, quiet years were interrupted by cries of the newborn Messiah. Come relate to those who believed God to be far-off and be transformed by the incredible truth that God Is With Us.
Preserving our First Love (Easter)
Same as Preserving our First Love above with the addition of a dramatic narrative recounting the Easter story from the perspective of the disciple John.
Most talks can be given as a single talk or in 3-4 sessions, making them ideal for luncheons, conferences, retreats and more. If you don’t see a topic that you’re interested in, please contact me and I’ll see what I can do.
“Stacy Voss’s unshakable faith is inspiring and her compassionate heart makes her an incredible speaker. She has a down to earth realness that makes women feel like she is an old friend. Stacy’s allegiance to Christ oozes out in everything she says and does. I love Stacy’s style but most of all I love her beautiful heart.” ~ Janice Phillips, Director of Women’s Ministries, Mountainview Community Christian Church
I’m not kidding when I say the people on my team are unbelievably fantastic! Here’s what we offer:
- a speaker (yup. I had to state the obvious). This isn’t a fire up the DVD player recorded speaker, either. I’ve been told this one gets you fired up, but in a much different way!
- an incredible worship leader. AnneMarie and I work together to make the music and speaking topics complement each other.
- Soul Care. Someone trained from Denver Seminary is available throughout the retreat for those who need someone to talk to.
- Help with the details. Yes, you heard that right. Why not give your staff a break and let us push through the logistics of schedules, booking lodging, and all the other pieces that keep you up at night?
Here’s where it gets fun: we can customize your retreat, your way. Already have a worship team? Awesome! Aren’t interested in someone coming for Soul Care? Okay. Don’t need a speaker? Um, well, sorry on that one.
To listen to podcasts of Stacy’s radio appearances, click on the following links:
- Living Joyfully Free with Lisa Buffaloe (12/17/12) Stacy’s testimony
- The Pep Talk: Hope (8/28/13) A podcast with Robbie Iobst and Stacy Voss
- The Good News with Angie Austin AM 810 on Responding in Worship (9/13/13)
- The Good News with Angie Austin AM810 on Reactionary Worship (9/11/13)
- Supportive Relationships with She Shares Ministries AM810 (8/22/13)
- The Good News with Angie Austin AM 810 (3/21/13) (on weight loss, how to punish kids, and an inspiring story)
- The Good News with Angie Austin AM 810 (3/18/13) 8 women share about the pros and cons of running their own business or ministry
- The Good News with Angie Austin AM810 (12/10/12)